Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bottle Cap Jewelry

                                                                  



This bottle cap piece was glued directly to the Tim Holtz watch piece with Crystal Lacquer and I attached a pin back.



On top of the Crystal Lacquer while still wet I sprinkled some fine clear glitter to give it "bling".


These bottle cap pieces were made with Sakura Crystal Lacquer.  I glue my design to the inside of the cap and then cover it with Crystal Lacquer and set aside to dry.  I then punch hole in either the top or the bottom (or both the top) if I want the charm to hang it from another piece or have another piece hang from it.  I attach the caps to other things using split jump rings.

5 comments:

  1. Great project and how I love paris....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use for bottle caps!! I'll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pieces! Great idea! Gives me lots of ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love love love it!! I know my next project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your style Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete