Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stained Glass ATCs with Crystal Lacquer!



 For my post today, I wanted to share with you a quick and easy altered trading card [ATC] idea. Sakura Hobby Crafts recently teamed up with Sparkraft Enterprises to feature their outline foil stickers. There are so many possibilities with these stickers, and the stained glass look is really easy to achieve.

To complete this project you will need:
Gold Evergreen Sparkraft Enterprises foil outline stickers
ATC size acrylic
Sakura Hobby Crafts colored lacquer
Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D crystal lacquer

I removed the stickers from the sheet and placed it on the acrylic ATC.
I colored in the tree with Green Lacquer--when you go over the lines of the stickers, the outlines will take on the tint of the lacquer but you will still be able to easily see the foil outline.
I colored the trunk brown and the sky with blue lacquer.
For a "snowy" look, I added the 3D crystal lacquer. It goes on cloudy but will dry clear.
When the ATC is completely dry, it takes on the appearance of stained glass.
I can't wait to trade these ATCs with some friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment