Monday, November 19, 2012

Card Using Mixers in a Mold

Cute Card Using Mixers in a Mold
 

 
Supplies:
Saturated Canary Digi Stamp
Terri Sproul Enchancer Effect
Copic Markers
 
Directions:
 
*Sorry I'm unable to tell you which color mixers I used this time. I'm usually really good about it but I've probably went through at least one 4 oz. bottle of the 3D Crystal Lacquer and all the colors of mixers that I have making various things out of molds and experimenting. :)
 
 
1. Put Mixer in the mold, then color enhancer, and 3D Crystal Lacquer and mix with something such as toothpick. If it is a deep mold you may see the next day that you need to add more Lacquer because it went down some so I add and wait another day.
 
 
 
Patience is always the key.
 
Adhere it to your card and enjoy!
 
Thanks for visiting,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment