Sakura Design Team Call 2013
The Details –
*The Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team is for 6 months from March 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013.
* Create a minimum of 2 layouts/projects per month posting on both your blog and The Sakura Hobby Craft Blog – dates will be given when team in picked. We are looking for Scrapbook layout and Cards
* Participation on the Facebook is a MUST.
* Submit work for publication.
* Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
* Promote Sakura Hobby Craft by posting the above layouts/projects on other online galleries and blogs with working links to the store and blog.
* Sakura Hobby Craft has the right to post the projects you post on our blog also on our website, and facebook pages. This includes Terri Sproul facebook page.
* CHA project for booth – be given more information at a later date.
The Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team will receive -
* The Sakura Hobby Craft products for your term, one large shipment, featuring each month and what products we are featuring that month.
* New Products release.
* Your bio and picture featured on our blog.
Sakura Hobby Craft is looking for a few awesome Mixed Media Artists to showcase Sakura Hobby Craft to showcase their New Paints and Crystal Lacquer, if you love to make Altered projects, Card Project and Scrapbook Layouts, Jewelry and more.
We're looking for talented artists and designers who know how to inspire others to create. For those that also seek opportunities to have their paper craft work prominently featured, Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team is a great fit!
What’s expected of an Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team Member?
* Ability to create compelling projects that showcase Sakura Hobby Craft products
* Experience taking good photos or scans of projects
* Active interaction with members of Sakura Hobby Craft facebook and blog as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
What are the responsibilities of a Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team Member?
* The Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team is a 6 month hitch, from March 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013.
* Create a minimum of 2 layouts/projects per month. Post them on both your blog and Sakura Hobby Craft blog on your assigned dates each month. Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
* Participate on Sakura Hobby Craft Facebook - this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. Sakura Hobby Craft will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote Sakura Hobby Craft Post projects created during your six-month term on other online galleries and blogs. Include working links to Sakura Hobby Craft blog and to products used on Sakura Hobby Craft website.
What are the rewards of a Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on Sakura Hobby Craft blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to Sakura Hobby Craft Newsletter, Facebook and Blog members, a growing international community.
* FREE product
* New Products released or prior to release during your term as available. Standard confidentiality applies.
Apply today! Here's how:
1) Send your bio, blog address and facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “ Sakura DT applications” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam)
2) 1st Deadline: Must have bio to Terri Sproul by Feb 13th (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) 2nd Deadline: Submit/Post 1 project on your blog on or by Feb 14th 12AM EST to be viewed.
This post must include: a) The Sakura Hobby Craft logo (you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to Sakura Hobby Craft blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make ... Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art… just think outside the box and impress me…
4) Join our facebook and blog - this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
5) All entries MUST utilize Altered Art Project. Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
What to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Why would you like to be on the Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. Please share what strengths you can bring to our team.
* Include the link to your active blog
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with
others. If it is one you have done previously please describe or link to it.
* Please list any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you've been on or are currently on. Do you
have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery,? Please share it with us.
Final decisions will be made the week of Feb 18th. Sakura Hobby Craft
Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!