Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I love the gloss and dimension that Sakura Crystal Lacquer gives to my projects.






I used Crystal Lacquer on the card by covering the entire beards and leaving to completely dry. I did this 2 additional times with a total of 3 applications. I also glued down the clear button with the Christmas tree rub onto the card with Crystal Lacquer, my now favorite glue.

The stamp is called Santa Holly and comes from Viva las Vegas stamps. I did the base stamping with Stazon saddle brown ink . The face and corners where colored with chalks.

The paper I used was a previous Cosmo Cricket Christmas series.





This close up gives you an idea of the actual dimension the Crystal Lacquer gives this piece.

2 comments:

  1. love it!!!! i just love crystal lacquer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all new to me, but I think it's beautiful!!!!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete