Sakura Hobby Crafts Design Team
1) 6 month contract Starting: September 1, 2011 ending February 28, 2012
2) Post two projects per month on both Sakura Blog and your blog with link to the Sakura Website. You will receive date that your will be required to post. Project submissions must include quality images of the project in .jpeg format along with instructions and links for making the project. Post your blog and Sakura blog, link to your Facebook twitter page to advertise both yourself and Sakura Hobby Crafts.
3) Join in on One Blog hop during the 6 month contract. Date to be sent later
4) Sakura Hobby Crafts will have the right to purchase project submitted during your term contract. Design team member grants permission to Sakura Hobby Crafts to use those projects for display on Sakura Website, Facebook Page, and blog.
5) In the event that you do not complete any of the above requirements Sakura Hobby Crafts has the right to remove you from the design team and fill the position with another candidate on the wait list.
6) Post our logo on your blog with a link to the website and blog. You will receive this at a later date.
7) Open to US residence only
What we will do:
1) Send product once a month for the six month contract period. Total of 6 shipments.
2) Sakura Hobby Crafts will promote your blog on our blog and/or website.
How to apply:
Send your bio to me at Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with Design Team in the regards (I get lots of spam mail - this way you don't get deleted). When I get your bio I will send you a logo for our company.
Post a your best project on your blog on August 10th by 12am EST for my review. We will contact the new team by August 15, 2011.
Design Team Overview:
The Purpose of being a Design Team member is to promote Sakura Hobby Crafts by using Sakura Hobby Crafts products in projects that maybe posted to the Sakura Hobby Crafts website, blog and your own personal blogs.
Can't wait to see how you all your work...