Thursday, December 22, 2011

Heart Necklace


Sakura Hobby Crafts has some really fun products to make unique accessories! For this sweet heart necklace, I started with the Glass Tiles and glued some patterned paper to the back using the Crystal Lacquer. While that was drying, I stamped and embossed a heart on some chipboard. I filled in the recessed areas of the embossing with the Cerise colored Crystal Lacquer. After that was dry, I coated it with the clear lacquer, and sprinkled some fine glitter around the edges. This was then glued to the front side of the pendant. One of the very small glass tiles was added to the front corner, after I embossed a small red heart on the backside of it. The bail was attached with the lacquer, the chain was added - and I had a quick gift ready to go!

2 comments: