Mold of Flower
Terri Sproul Mixers: Red Pearl, Garnet Pearl, Citrine Pearl, Green Pearl, Tanzanite Pearl
Violet Pearl, Violet Shimmer, Ultra Fine Glitter, Pink Sapphire Pearl
3D Crystal Lacquer
Hot Glue Gun/Sticks
2. Mold flowers
3. Un-mold flowers all to dry for 24 hours
4. Paint flowers with Violet Pearl and Violet Shimmer. Once dry place a mixer of Ultra Fine Glitter and 3D Crystal Lacquer over the flower.
5. Add "Bling" to the butterfly ribbon by painting the butterfly ribbon with mixers and lacquer.
6. Showing the ribbon painting in progress.
7. Painting the rainbow around the rim with mixers and lacquer (my helper did this part - it was her hat for school).
8. Rainbow rim completed.
9. Add ribbon with hot glue and add flowers to the front of the hat.