Thursday, April 26, 2012

Want to see what project I’ve done using Sakura Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers?

 

I tried out the Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers on a couple of other things this time for my project. I started out with a resin butterfly.

Rusty and Sakura 4-26-12 018 I painted my butterfly with Sakura Crystal Lacquer and several colors of the mixers. So easy to do and now with a simple pin back you have a beautiful pin to wear!

Rusty and Sakura 4-26-12 028           Rusty and Sakura 4-26-12 029

 

The other thing I used my Sakura Lacquer and Terri Sproul mixers on was a Plaster of Paris picture frame.

Rusty and Sakura 4-26-12 022           Rusty and Sakura 4-26-12 021

Using my Sakura Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers I used several colors to paint it. The green that was used on this was a green that I created by mixing Tanzanite Blue and Citrine Pearl. You will get the color of green that you like by using the amounts of blue and yellow that you like.Rusty and Sakura 4-26-12 026I loved how the green turned out on my project. I also used Citrine Pearl, Tanzinite Blue, and Violet Pearl. I thought it turned out very pretty, what about you?

                                                   Rusty and Sakura 4-26-12 027These products are just wonderful and can be used on soooo many different surfaces! If you’re interested in using a paint and sealer all together then these products are just for you. The possibilities are endless. Just give them a try and see for yourself.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment