Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ladies of Paris

Sakura Crystal Lacquer

This week I continue with my Want2Scrap Paris Chipboard Album. I have added framed French ladies from my vintage  postcard collection of French Ladies post.

Using Standard Bottle Caps from The Bottle Cap Inc, I painted the inside trim of the caps with Sakura Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers - Gold

Cut the images out with a one inch punch and adhere with Crystal Lacquer. Add Beads and to the outer circle of each bottle cap and fill with Crystal Lacquer.   

Adhere copy of French postcard and Want2Srap Charlies Birdcage Silhouette and Bird on Branch Silhouette.


 Add the bottle cap framed ladies and Swirl from Want2Scrap Pink Flower.

Use Robin's Nest Mardi Gras Metalic Dew Drops for the finishing touch.



3 comments:

  1. Love this! I have a gazillion bottle caps saved (from a bar owner) and now I know what I can do with them! They look so dainty here!

    ReplyDelete