Friday, January 20, 2012

Clay Jewelry with Becky Conley

WELCOME to my Sakura project.



This week I created a necklace from clay and blinged it with Sakura's new line: Terri Sproul's Mixers: Mica Powders = awesome metallic pigments.

SAKURA PRODUCTS USED:
3D Clear Crystal Lacquer
Ball Chain-gold tone
Terri Sproul Mixer Mica Powder: Gold & Bronze Satin

Other materials:
Makins Clay
Mono-filament 8lb clear

I cut the shapes from clay, let them dry and then painted with 3D Clear Crystal Lacquer mixed with Terri Sproul Mixer Mica Powder: Gold & Bronze Satin while they were still not assembled .

I had to sew the base pieces together with filament, then I attached the top layer of circles and stars with 3D Clear Crystal Lacquer.

Please become a follower of the Sakura's design blog for lots of inspiration and project ideas.

Cheers!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment