Ouija Glass Pendant
Materials:Sakura Hobby Craft Glass tiles- 1"
1" circle punch
Metal Flashing Tape
Sakura 3D Crystal Laquer
| Glass tiles- 1", 1" circle punch and Flashing Tape|
|Sakura 3D Crystal Laquer and image|
- Gather your materials
- Design your image and use 1" circle punch to punch it out.
- Using Sakura 3D Crystal Laquer, cover back of glass with laquer and press the image face down on the glass. Use a qtip or something else smooth to burnish the image down. You can look through the glass side to see where any air bubble may be. Let dry.
- Use the 1" paper punch to punch out a circle from the Metal Flashing Tape (this is bought at the hardware store). Also cut a strip of tape wide and long enough to wrap around the edge.
- Place the metal tape on the back of your glass. This is will be a faux metal back. Place the tape around the edge only slightly overlapping on the front.
- Burnish edges down
- Glue on bail using the 3D Laquer.