I started with an old compact that had these ugly skulls on them. I know I purchased it with this project in mind and it was only 25 cents. Imagine that. (Sorry if I offend anyone who loves skulls, just not for me)
So I took the label with the skulls off and used my goo gone to get ALL the glue off.
Then I used the 3D Crystal Color Lacquer and simply squeezed it into the rim of the compact with no particular rhyme or reason. Just went with it. Next I took a tooth pick and simply "pulled" the colors together a bit and this is what became of it. I added some dew drops into the mixture while it was still wet.
and here it is. I'll be styling now with my new compact. Better than those skulls, LOL
So quick and easy!
Now if you can't wait to try this technique and if you purchase in June - use the coupon code: CRYSTAL06 for a 20% off on all your purchases and you can by styling also.
As always, thanks for joining me here at Sakura and have a great rest of the weekend.