- Bazzill Book Board or chipboard
- Frame and sheet music images [I used free images from The Graphics Fairy]
- Instrument images [I used public domain images]
- Letters for their names [Lime Light Sizzlits font from Sizzix]
- Parchment paper or cardstock
- Ranger Distress Stain Walnut Ink
- Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer
I printed using Microsoft Publisher the Sheet Music paper and the frame with my "This Instrument Belongs To..." information on parchment paper.
|Free Digital Downloads sized and made ready to print.|
I began by cutting out around the information rectangle and the instruments. I used the Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer as my adhesive to attached the papers to the Bazzill Book Board. I made sure there were no ripples by using an empty gift card as a squeegee. This product dries almost immediately in this application enabling me to quickly cut out around the lines. Once trimmed, I attached the tag to the music paper using the same method.
The letters and the instruments were applied to the sheet music side using Crystal Lacquer as well. An opening was cut on one side of the tag to enable the tag to be attached to the instrument. Then for the best part...I applied a generous coat of Crystal Lacquer to that whole side of the tag and set it aside to dry!
Once dry, I turned it over and laid it on a craft sheet--just in case--and applied crystal lacquer to the information side to protect it as well from wear and tear.
I hope you enjoyed this project! Thank you for stopping by!