Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cute As a Cupcake


I have this sweet card to share with you today, that will give you a couple of different ways to use Crystal Lacquer on your projects. I used a heavy coating of the Crystal Lacquer on the frosting for the cupcake, and after it was dry, I added the Cerise colored lacquer for the "sprinkles" on my cake. On the tag, I colored the entire thing using the Cerise mixed with the Clear, and Terri Sproul's Interference Mixers. I painted this over the tag, and let it dry. Then I added the letter stickers, and put another layer of the clear lacquer over the top. It's really sparkly with lots of depth in person.

Stamps: Inspired by Stamping Cupcake Wishes
Spellbinders dies: Fleur De Lis Squares
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Cardstock: Bazzill
Sakura Crystal Lacquer, Terri Sproul Mixers
The Twinery Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment