Sunday, February 26, 2012

Posies & Paper Dolls with Terri Sproul's Mixers and Sakura 3D Lacquer

Recently I created a necklace for a challenge using Graphic 45 papers and Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer. My daughter really wanted it for herself...I however thought this smaller version with Terri Sproul's Mixers would be more her style. I hope you enjoy it!


paint over printed papers with coordinating colors. here I used Shimmer Red
for the petals, Citrine for the center, Citrine mixed with Tanzanite Pearl for the petals
and Shimmer Pearl for that added glitter on the background.

For the piece of paper dolls, I used the same Citrine/Tanzinite Pearl combination.
The Tanzinite Pearl by itself for the blue dress and the Tanzinite Pearl mixed with
the Enhancer for the deeper blue of the "P." The background was again treated
with Shimmer Pearl. 
Once dry, the glass tiles were attached with Sakura Crystal Lacquer. Once
dry, trim around the glass pieces. 
I attached the heart style silver bails with Sakura Crystal Lacquer as well.
Once dry, I attached both pieces to a Silver Plated Bail Chain.
I think Samantha will LOVE it! The glittery shimmer of the Mixers is truly her.
 Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed my project! ~leslierahye

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join htttp://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
    We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
    All the best,
    Diane
    info@coollectors.com

    ReplyDelete