We are all smiles here on the Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team and glad you join us on our little hop.. We are doing Blog Candy!!!! The Blog Candy will be a bottle of Crystal Lacquer and a set of 6 color lacquers... How cool is that.
My name is Terri Sproul and am the Design team Leader and promoter for Sakura Hobby Crafts, I am honored and proud to start this amazing Blog Hop with the whole Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team...
Crystal Lacquer - Peals
Transparency - office supply store
1) Cut transparency to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" score in half and fold into card size 5 1/2 x 4 1/2"
2) Cut Pink Cardstock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
3) On cardstock stamp "Smile" quote using Black ink - set aside
4) on front of transparancy - adhere the flower stickers. Fill the outline Flower Sticker with 3-D Crystal Lacquer Pearls - use your favorite colors..
5) Once 3-D Crystal Lacquer is dry - adhere Pink cardstock with stamp quote on the inside of card and send...
Here is the complete Team Hop if you get lost - stop back by here to find your way to the next person on the hop.. YOUR NEXT STOP IS TERRI SPROUL BLOG.
1) Sakura Blog - You are here
2) Terri Sproul blog - Your Next Stop
3) Jenifer Blog
4) Karen blog
5) Chelsea Blog
6) Heather Blog
7) Carole Blog
8) Carol Berns Blog
To get the blog candy you must - become a follower of all the blogs including this one and leave a comment on all the blogs. I will being check to see if you did... It's that easy... I will pick a winner and post the winner on this blog on July 3rd... See ya back then.. GO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS HOP!