Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Album Using Want2Scrap


The Sakura Design Team team up with Want2Scrap, I chose the Daddy album for my husband for Father's Day.  With my children's help we created an amazing keepsake for him using Terri Sproul Mixers, 3D Crystal Lacquer and Want2Scrap Products.



Chipboard Album
Materials:
  • Want2Scrap Daddy Album
  • Want2Scrap Nestabling Circle
  • Want2Scrap Say it with bling
  • 3D Crystal Laquer
  • Terri Sproul Mixers:  Garnet Pearl, Green Pearl, Tanzanite Pearl, Shimmer Pink Sapphire, Rose Quartz Pearl, Shimmer Purple
  • Assorted Tissue Paper
  • Scrap Paper
  • Stamps
  • Photos
  • Scissors
  • Ink Pads (I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain - Staz-on Timber Brown)
Trace child's hand.  I had my daughter use the tissue paper, 3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers.

Close up shot of her working.  I traced my son's hand and I  did this part for him.

Adding her family drawing to the cover.

The concentration to place bling throughout the book.

The following is the finished book I did black out my children's names off the back cover.  My daughter really enjoyed helping me with this project.

The back page with a letter to daddy from my daughter.  Left side:  My husband and I surrounded in bling. 

Close up of the "Us" page

Right Page:  Kids
Left Page:  Son's Hand Print

Close up of the kids page with circle bling

Son's Handprint - Terri Sproul Mixers: Tanzanite Pearl and Garnet Pearl with Circle Bling

Daughter's Handprint - Shimmer Pink Sapphire and Purple Shimmer with Circle Bling

Close up of the Family.  The heads are my son's fingerprint (Tim Holtz Tattered Rose).  My daughter drew the family.

Finished Album

1 comment:

  1. a great album for Daddy. I'm sure he will cherish it for years to come. great ideas Amanda

    ReplyDelete