Thursday, June 7, 2012

Making a necklace using Sakura Hobby Craft products

 

Sakura Hobby Crafts was kind enough to send us some wonderful products to make jewelry with this month. I wanted to try my hand at making a necklace. This is some of the things that we were sent to use:

Sakura necklace 6-7-12 003      Sakura necklace 6-7-12 004

Here is what I chose to work with:

Sakura necklace 6-7-12 002   I cut some of the flowered acrylic paper to fit the glass tile. I then used the Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer to adhere the paper to the tile and once it dried I used the Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer to adhere the bail to the glass tile. All I had to do then once it dried is thread the chain through it and voila’ I have a necklace that will look great for wearing this Summer. Sakura you just rock! Now it can be so simple to make stunning pieces of jewelry anytime you need something new and you can make it coordinate with that just right outfit that you plan on wearing!

             Sakura necklace 6-7-12 011                                    Sakura necklace 6-7-12 014

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment