Friday, June 1, 2012

Recycled Bottle - Plant Watering System

1.  Materials:

  • Empty Beer Bottle
  • 3D Crystal Lacquer
  • Terri Sproul Mixers:  Purple Pearl, Garnet Pearl, Aquamarine Pearl and Pink Sapphire Pearl
  • Want 2 Scrap Butterfly Bling
  • Alcohol
  • Cotton Ball
  • Paint Brush
2.  Soak beer bottle to ease in label removal.
3.  Peeling off the label.
4.  Cleaned!  Clean with alcohol and cotton ball allow to dry.
5.  Paint design with Mixers and Crystal Lacquer.  Allow to dry.
6.  Add Bling and more Lacquer if desired.

Fill with water and shove it in the plant.  I would not recommend this for outdoor plants I would keep these to indoor plants.  If you are like me I kill the indoor ones not so much the outdoor ones, I remember to water them! 

2 comments:

  1. Very clever Amanda! I really like it and I have a problem keeping my indoor plants watered like they should be.

    ReplyDelete