Monday, June 11, 2012

Paris!!!


and 

Here is a the cover of my PARIS book from Want 2 Scrap

First, I covered the chipboard cover with pattern paper. Then I tore away the paper from "Paris" and left it ripped. I painted a little crystal lacquer on the ripped paper to give it more body! 
  

Then I adhered the Want 2 Scrap self adhesive Pink Pearl flower

In the flower I added Sakura Crystal Lacquer mixed with Terri Sprouls Mixer - Rose Pearl.

I have a collection of vintage French postcards that I will be using as I make this book. I copied and printed this postcard.  Ripped the edges and adhered with Sakura Crystal Lacquer.


Here is the cover of my Paris book.
Next post I will share a few pages! 




1 comment:

  1. Pretty book! I love that vintage postcard! and don't you just love Want2Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete